Sabien’s M2G boiler load optimisation control prevents boiler dry cycling, an inherent and well known problem with the majority of commercial and industrial boilers, regardless of their age or size.
- M2G is proven to reduce gas consumption and CO2 emissions by between 10% and 25%
- Typical paybacks are between 6 months and 2 years
- M2G can be retrofitted to existing boilers or installed with new boilers
- M2G integrates and complements existing controls including Building Management Systems (BMS), variable temperature control, weather compensation, sequencing and on-demand control.
- M2G is compatible with natural gas, oil and LPG fired boilers and with heating systems with constant and variable temperature requirements
- Requires no maintenance or seasonal calibration
- Manufactured in the UK within ISO9001 approved facilities
- 5 year warranty
Please view the video below to see how the M2G works and the benefits it can deliver for you.
For more information on how M2G reduces energy costs please click here