Sabien is the exclusive UK distributor of the award-winning EndoTherm energy-saving additive for commercial wet heating systems. Proven to reduce energy consumption between 10%-15% with a typical payback of under 2 years.
What is EndoTherm?
- Proven commercial heating additive
- Independently certified, endorsed and verified technolgy.
- Non-corrosive, 100% organic
- Non – hazardous waste – EU Directive 91/689/EEC
- Improves rates of heat transfer by increasing the contact area on the wet side of boiler plant and system pipework
- Energy reductions from “in field” trials between 10% - 25% with a typical payback of under 2 years
- 3 years “half life” guaranteed with Sabien
How does EndoTherm work?
- To the naked eye surface areas appear smooth, however when viewed under a microscope surfaces are full of micro-cracks and imperfections
- Adding a 1% dosage of EndoTherm reduces the system fluid tension and increases the cross sectional area.
- There is no requirement to flush your heating system before installing as EndoTherm as it works with your existing inhibitor and current system conditions.