Sabien’s M2G boiler load optimisation control prevents boiler dry cycling, an inherent and well known problem with the majority of commercial and industrial boilers, regardless of their age or size.
- M2G is proven to reduce gas consumption and CO2 emissions by between 10% and 25%
- Typical paybacks are between 6 months and 2 years
- M2G can be retrofitted to existing boilers or installed with new boilers
- M2G integrates and complements existing controls including Building Management Systems (BMS), variable temperature control, weather compensation, sequencing and on-demand control.
- M2G is compatible with natural gas, oil and LPG fired boilers and with heating systems with constant and variable temperature requirements
- Requires no maintenance or seasonal calibration
- Manufactured in the UK within ISO9001 approved facilities
- 5 year warranty
Please view the video below to see how the M2G works and the benefits it can deliver for you.